Detect, React, and Stop Threats
Through Informed Decision-Making
Thursday, May 16, 2019
8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
Spector Gadon Rosen Vinci P.C.
1635 Market Street, 7th Floor, Philadelphia
To do everything possible to prevent the theft of your company’s data, head off malware attacks and avoid data corruption, you must know how to:
- Assess the people, processes, and technology of your firm
- Fix the exposures you can, and make business and risk-based decisions
Join us for a targeted presentation in which Spector Gadon Rosen Vinci P.C. (SGRV) and Layer 8 Security will discuss factors you need to be aware of to enable these informed cyber risk management decisions.
Topics will include:
- How to choose thorough and cost-effective frameworks
- Compliance and regulatory requirements that affect your firm
- Critical remediation and compliance strategies
- Policies and procedures that empower your people, processes, and technology
- Ongoing strategies to maintain heightened security and compliance levels
SGRV is a leading Philadelphia law firm in addressing and remediating cyber exposures and in supplying a broad range of corporate and litigation services necessary to a firm’s continued profitability. At SGRV, we employ strategies and tactics creatively and effectively to maximize our clients’ objectives.
Layer 8 Security is a premier regional security firm that performs Information Security Assessments and Services to keep businesses protected and in compliance with today’s best practices. Layer 8 Security makes security- and privacy-based recommendations, and can facilitate the necessary mitigations by either the company’s internal IT department or a managed service provider.
There is no charge to attend. Complimentary breakfast will be served.
RSVP is required. To confirm your attendance, please contact Bridgette Zanier at 215-241-8898, or firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 13.