NERC CIP, FedRamp, state and local regulations are tough to contend with on your own.
Regardless of your current state of cybersecurity, new or already have a fully mature Information Security Program certified in NERC CIP, Layer 8 Security can help along that spectrum. Our boutique, white glove approach to your business, and our experience working with national construction companies subject to a variety of risk or compliance requirements makes us an ideal partner whether you need a single scope project, or a monthly recurring service.
As your company grows and as projects change you need to remain both nimble and progressively more digital. To do so, companies must regularly engage in Risk Assessments, update their Risk Registers, and drive their Information Security Programs forward.
We offer a host of both Advisory Services and Technical Security Services to help you to attain your desired outcome. Let’s talk about your Program.
- Information Security Program Management
- Information Security Risk Assessment
- Managed phishing and training for your staff
- Third-party vendor management
- Penetration testing to bolster defenses:
- Social Engineering
- Security Operations and Monitoring
- Tabletop Testing for Insurance Policies
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer Consulting (vCISO)