Layer 8 Security Supports National Cyber Security Awareness Month #CyberAware
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has designated October as National Cyber Security Awareness Month (“NCSAM”, #CyberAware), an annual campaign to raise awareness about cybersecurity. We at Layer 8 Security highly endorse this program and are doing our part to get the message out. Each week, there will be a different focus:
NCSAM 2016 Weekly Themes
- Week 1: October 3-7, 2016 – Every Day Steps Towards Online Safety with Stop.Think.Connect.™
- Week 2: October 10-14, 2016 – Cyber from the Break Room to the Board Room
- Week 3: October 17-21, 2016 – Recognizing and Combating Cybercrime
- Week 4: October 24-28, 2016 – Our Continuously Connected Lives: What’s Your ‘App’-titude?
- Week 5: October 31, 2016 –Building Resilience in Critical Infrastructure
Check back weekly as we explore these important topics and share our thoughts. To read more about the Department’s Program: https://www.dhs.gov/national-cyber-security-awareness-month.
Stay vigilant, stay #CyberAware.BACK TO BLOGS